Aaron’s, Inc. (NYSE: AAN), the nation’s leader in the sales and lease ownership and specialty retailing of residential furniture, consumer electronics, home appliances and accessories, has more than 1,950 Company-operated and franchised stores in 48 states and Canada. Founded in 1955 by entrepreneur and current Chairman R. Charles Loudermilk, Sr. and headquartered in Atlanta, Aaron’s has been publicly traded since 1982. For more information, visit www.aarons.com.
- Aaron’s Continues Tradition of “Extreme Volunteerism” with Community Service at the Annual Aaron’s National Managers Meeting
- Aaron’s Lends a Helping Hand to Boys & Girls Club
- Aaron’s Helps Cancer Survivors Celebrate More Birthdays
- Aaron’s Associates Donate From The Heart
- Aaron’s Turns Up the Heat on Hunger