The VA North Texas Health Care System serves over 111,000 patients each year, delivering over one million outpatient visits to veterans in 38 North Texas counties and two counties in southern Oklahoma. In support of Dallas VA Medical Center and its commitment to providing veterans excellence in patient care, Aaron’s donated $165,000 in product and monetary donations to refurnish and update the patient waiting areas of GI, ICU, dialysis, homeless domiciliary and the Guest House on the 9th floor. Michael Waltrip, Aaron’s NASCAR driver, was on hand to sign autographs and take photos by the Aaron’s No. 55 Aaron’s Dream Machine.
- Aaron’s Continues Tradition of “Extreme Volunteerism” with Community Service at the Annual Aaron’s National Managers Meeting
- Aaron’s Lends a Helping Hand to Boys & Girls Club
- Aaron’s Helps Cancer Survivors Celebrate More Birthdays
- Aaron’s Associates Donate From The Heart
- Aaron’s Turns Up the Heat on Hunger