Aaron’s partnered with the North Texas Food Bank to bring hope to the tables of deserving families. Teams of Aaron’s associates packed food boxes based on nutritional requirements. Aaron’s assisted in assembling 30,000 meals for those in need. Aaron’s plans to donate a Frigidaire 30-inch freestanding electric range stove for the Food Bank’s Kids Cafe.
- Aaron’s Continues Tradition of “Extreme Volunteerism” with Community Service at the Annual Aaron’s National Managers Meeting
- Aaron’s Lends a Helping Hand to Boys & Girls Club
- Aaron’s Helps Cancer Survivors Celebrate More Birthdays
- Aaron’s Associates Donate From The Heart
- Aaron’s Turns Up the Heat on Hunger