Continuing their commitment to the American Cancer Society, Aaron’s associates rallied the first walkers, all cancer survivors, during a mini Relay for Life Event onsite at the Gaylord Texan. Relay for Life is one of the largest fundraising events for the American Cancer Society. It allows communities around the world to join together with one common goal – to fight cancer. Aaron’s will have a host of activities and games as the associates walk to celebrate survivors, remember loved ones and fight back against cancer. The company will present the American Cancer Society tonight with a check for more than $200,000 raised from a company-wide employee campaign.
- Aaron’s Continues Tradition of “Extreme Volunteerism” with Community Service at the Annual Aaron’s National Managers Meeting
- Aaron’s Lends a Helping Hand to Boys & Girls Club
- Aaron’s Helps Cancer Survivors Celebrate More Birthdays
- Aaron’s Associates Donate From The Heart
- Aaron’s Turns Up the Heat on Hunger