For the fourth year in a row, Aaron’s associates dedicated one day to “Extreme Volunteering” – a large-scale outreach effort to community projects benefiting military service members, area children and the community. Ken Butler thanks the nearly 2,000 Aaron’s associates who invested 5,100 hours and more than $500,000 in product and service donations. Over the past four years, Aaron’s managers will have invested 20,800 hours and $1.5 million in product and service donations to surrounding communities through outreach projects conducted at national meetings.
- Aaron’s Continues Tradition of “Extreme Volunteerism” with Community Service at the Annual Aaron’s National Managers Meeting
- Aaron’s Lends a Helping Hand to Boys & Girls Club
- Aaron’s Helps Cancer Survivors Celebrate More Birthdays
- Aaron’s Associates Donate From The Heart
- Aaron’s Turns Up the Heat on Hunger