Aaron’s partnered with Carter BloodCare to host an on-site blood drive at the Gaylord Texan Resort. This year nearly 450 Aaron’s associates donated blood including Gary Schluter from Madison, Wisconsin, on board now with Aaron’s for 11 years. As the level of sophistication in medical treatment increases, so does the need for blood. Every two seconds, someone somewhere in America needs a blood transfusion, and the supply can only be maintained by volunteer donors. Additionally, blood credits earned during the drive will be donated to Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children in Dallas.
- Aaron’s Continues Tradition of “Extreme Volunteerism” with Community Service at the Annual Aaron’s National Managers Meeting
- Aaron’s Lends a Helping Hand to Boys & Girls Club
- Aaron’s Helps Cancer Survivors Celebrate More Birthdays
- Aaron’s Associates Donate From The Heart
- Aaron’s Turns Up the Heat on Hunger