Aaron’s associates formed friendly “race lines” to assemble 6,660 “Hi-Five Kids Packs” together with the Second Harvest Food Bank of Central Florida. Aaron’s associates prepared and delivered the “Hi-Five Kids Packs” to help provide children with nutritious meals for the days when they are unable to eat at school cafeterias. These packs contain items such as juice, fruit cups, cereal and shelf-stable milk. The packages will be distributed among 18 public schools partnered with Second Harvest Food Bank which assists a population where 47 percent of the individuals who benefit from its services are children. For more information about Second Harvest Food Bank, visit www.foodbankcentralflorida.org.
- Aaron’s Continues Tradition of “Extreme Volunteerism” with Community Service at the Annual Aaron’s National Managers Meeting
- Aaron’s Lends a Helping Hand to Boys & Girls Club
- Aaron’s Helps Cancer Survivors Celebrate More Birthdays
- Aaron’s Associates Donate From The Heart
- Aaron’s Turns Up the Heat on Hunger